GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past 8 years, this idea has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
In this time of uncertainty, there’s a fundamental truth that gives us hope – that together we can do extraordinary things. Join us on December 1, 2020 #GivingTuesday and let’s rally to support people with disabilities in Wisconsin!
In the video below you will hear from the Bates family about why Easterseals Wisconsin is important to their family and why a donation on GivingTuesday supports families just like theirs.
Ways to Give
- Create Your Own GivingTuesday Fundraiser on Facebook: That’s right, you can start your own GivingTuesday fundraiser on Facebook and 100% of the donations will go straight to Easterseals Wisconsin! When you share this fundraiser with your friends you are helping spread awareness about an organization that is important to you.
- Volunteer Virtually: Follow us on Facebook to Like and Share our GivingTuesday messages throughout the day on December 1, 2020! When you share our posts with your friends you are helping us reach even more people through your social network. Let your friends know about an organization that’s meaningful to you!
- Match My Donation: Your donation will go twice as far when you give to Easterseals Wisconsin this GivingTuesday! Thanks to two generous matches made by Welton Enterprises and S.D. Ellenbecker, Inc., your donation will make double the impact this year – up to $1,500! When you make your donation just let us know you’re donating to the #GivingTuesday fundraiser and choose where you’d like to see your donation make the most impact.
- Purchase a T-shirt: We’ve launched a t-shirt campaign through the Bonfire platform! When you purchase a t-shirt December 1 – December 6, 2020, a percentage of your purchase is donated directly to Easterseals Wisconsin. Check out this year’s GivingTuesday t-shirt campaign!
- Thirty-One Fundraiser: From now through December 1, 2020, for every purchase made — Independent Consultant Jennifer Fiegel-Newlon (aka Nurse Jen) — will make a 25% donation to Easterseals Wisconsin Camps! Check out the items available and purchase a bag to show your support.
Thank you for supporting Easterseals Wisconsin! We are able to serve people with disabilities and their families because of generous supporters like you.